4. StrengthsFinder 2.0 - Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day?
Chances are, you don't. All too often, our natural talents go untapped. From the cradle to the cubicle, we devote more time to fixing our shortcomings, than to developing our strengths. To help people uncover their talents, Gallup introduced the first version of it's online assessment, 'StrengthsFinder', in 2001, which ignited a global conversation and helped millions to discover their top five talents.
5.The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing - This #1 New York Times best-selling guide to decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant, Marie Kondo, takes readers step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for simplifying, organizing, and storing.
6. First Things First by Stephan R. Covey - I'm getting more done in less time, but where are the rich relationships, the inner peace, the balance, the confidence that I'm doing what matters most and doing it well?
Does this nagging question haunt you, even when you feel you are being most efficient? If so, 'First Things First' can help you understand why so often our first things aren't first. Rather than offering you another clock, 'First Things First', provides you with a compass, because where you're headed is more important that how fast you're going.
7. Overcoming Addiction: Journey Through a Treatment Center - You are never too young or old to join the addiction recovery community. In the book 'Overcoming Addiction: Journey Through a Treatment Center', by: Mark Choat, you will become intimately connected with a 22 year old man, and his journey through Hazelden / Betty Ford's Treatment Center in Center City, Minnesota. This book is a journal that start's on day one of treatment, and clearly defines his growth, trials, tribulations, and positive journey to re covering from alcohol addiction.
8. Alcohol Addiction: Addiction and Self Help Strategies - Do you question if you, or a loved one, has an alcohol problem or addiction, and are looking for strategies to get help? In the book 'Alcohol Addiction: Addiction and Self Help Strategies', you will find answers to questions about addiction, and self help strategies for yourself, or a person in your life. The author of this book, is a recovering alcoholic, and has been in recovery for 5 1/2 years. You will learn essential strategies to equip yourself to find strategies and methods to improve your quality of life, or the quality of life for someone else.
9. The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? - This book has transformed millions of lives. Are you ready for change? Since its release, 'The Purpose Driven Life' has been translated into eighty-five different languages and has become the "bestselling non-fiction hardbook in history" according to Publisher's Weekly, all because of the Christ-centered approach the book takes to answering life's most fundamental question: What on earth and I hear for?
10. Emotional Intelligence 2.0 - In today's fast-paced world of competitive workplaces, and turbulent economic conditions, each of us is search for effective tools that can help us to manage, adapt, and strike out ahead of the pack.
By now, emotional intelligence (EQ) needs little introduction - it's no secret that EQ is critical to your success. But knowing what EQ is and knowing how to use it to improve your life are two very different things.
'Emotional Intelligence 2.0' delivers a step-by-step program for increasing your EQ via four, core EQ skills that enable you to achieve your fullest potential.
3. Social Awareness
4. Relationship Management